2014 was about asking questions. In 2015, the IT ecosystem geared up to determine what technology could address these questions. 2016 is the year for mass adoption of new technology and utilizing new infrastructures to address emerging challenges.
From payments to consumer engagement to security, W. Capra presents the top five cross-functional questions that should shape the way merchant executives approach business in 2016.
- Where does 2016 fall in the transformation lifecycle?
- How do I collect all the information I can, while anonymizing data?
- How do I set me engagement strategy to leverage all available data?
- How do I change my legacy company into a responsive organization?
- How do I reduce costs with these expensive new initiatives?
You can find the answers to these questions, and understand what they mean for your business in 2016, in our white paper.
5 IT Strategy Questions to Keep in Mind for 2016